Care Voyant Technologies Private Ltd (www.carevoyant.com)
CareVoyant Technologies Private Ltd, formerly Kaveri CareVoyant Private Ltd., is a dedicated Offshore Product Development Centre for CareVoyant / CareVoyant Inc., - a Chicago-based, U.S. incorporated Health Care Software Development company. The company’s products, developed for multiple vertical healthcare provider segments, are marketing under the brand CareVoyant. Since 1987, the company’s Principals have been in HealthCare Software Domain with over 400 clients across the U.S.
CareVoyant Inc. specializes in the design, development, implementation and support of software applications for the US healthcare provider market, spanning the entire healthcare continuum, consisting of Physicians, Home Care and Long Term Care. CareVoyant Inc. was promoted and managed by Mr. K Pasupathy – an alumnus of College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University
Freshers : BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc : 2010 / 2009 Passout @ Chennai
CareVoyant, a US -based Healthcare Software Product Company, is recruiting trainees for its product development centre in Chennai.
Fresh Engineering graduates and MCA, MSc who passed out in 2009 and 2010 are eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
Job Designation : Trainee Software Engineer
Job Category : IT / Software
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Desired Qualification :
• All Candidates in Engineering and Technology Streams with consistent academic record (Over 70% of marks), without the history of arrears from school onwards.
• Though preference will be given for CSE, IT and ECE students, others with good aptitude for software are encouraged to apply.
• MCA and MSc Candidates may also appear, but they must have secured a minimum of 70% mark from 10th standard onwards.
• Candidates must be serious about pursuing a career in a software application development environment focused on the U.S. healthcare market.
• Candidates who have passed out during the year 2010 and 2009 are only eligible.
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Desired Skills :
• Must have strong liking and talent in software development.
• Excellent Communication skills and team building capabilities are essential.
Job Description :
• We will conduct a written test to assess the candidate’s aptitude in quantitative, verbal, computer literacy and general mental abilities. The duration of the test will be 60 minutes. We will communicate details regarding date and venue in due course.
• Qualifying candidates will take part in a Group Discussion.
• Interview will be followed by Group Discussion
• Candidates interested in this Process may apply through our website.
• Only Eligible / selected candidates will be called for testing by email invitation.
• Make sure you submit a valid email id.
• Selected candidates will be offered a compensation of Rs.1.8 to Rs.2.4 lacs per annum. (Cost to the Company basis).
• The selected candidates will be trained intensively in Technology, Domain and Project management at the job location in Chennai.
• CareVoyant Offers an excellent working environment and learning opportunities.
• We have a state-of-the-art development facility in Chennai, having total area 35,000 sq.ft at Siruseri IT Park near Chennai.
• Talented Candidates will have opportunity to grow rapidly and the rewards will be commensurate with the contribution