(FRESHERS) "ECSTASOFT" : Openings for PHP Developers
Ecstasoft Solutions (TN) Pvt Ltd (www.ecstasoft.com)
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites…
Ecstasoft Solutions (TN) Pvt Ltd is a rapidly growing software development company specialized in Web Applications, Custom Software solutions, Website designing and E-commerce solutions. We are located in Coimbatore (India) providing Offshore Development services to the clients in US, UK, Australia, and Singapore.
The Benefits with our Company is to utilize the New technologies, Compete with the Fortune companies standard, Accelerate Cost effective solutions, Rapid Implementation, Flexibility, Achieving the Quality standard to the international level.
We would like you to publish below job requirement in your walkinfeed.com
Freshers : PHP Developers @ Coimbatore
* This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply through ChetanaS as mentioned below & Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
Job Position: PHP Developer
Job Category: IT / Software
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
* Important: Please apply only if you are interested to work at Coimbatore.
Desired Experience: 0 Years
* Important: Freshers can apply only if they have below mentioned technical skills.
Mandatory Skills: PHP, MYSQL, HTML
• Should have Basic Skills in PHP, MYSQL, HTML
• Should be good in communication.
• CMS Knowledge Preferred.
• Junior PHP Developers.
How to Apply for this Job ?
* This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply at given Email Id & Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
* Please apply ONLY IF you have above mentioned skills. Clearly mention the same in your resume. Otherwise, your resume will NOT be considered.
If eligible, Please send your resume at : email@example.com
Job Code: CHETANAS
Please mention the Subject Line of your Email in the below format:
– – – – –
CHETANAS – PHP Developer – Coimbatore – PHP, MYSQL, HTML – B.Tech (CSE) – Fresher
* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.
Thanks & Regards,